Fee Earner - Probate
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Talented Probate Fee Earner sought for a leading firm in Leicestershire.
Firm with private client expertise requires a Legal Manager to provide legal advice to the wills and estate planning team and handle all client complaints. With overall responsibility for client complaints and the estate planning processes, this is an exciting opportunity for a fee earner with expertise in all aspects of estate planning to join a successful firm.
Investigating any client issues or complaints to achieve a satisfactory outcome
Proving guidance and advice to managers on legal processes and estate planning best practice procedures
Implementing procedures to streamline or current processes
Maintaining department accurate records and preparing information for senior managerial reports
- Fee earner with a minimum of three years’ experience in private client matters at a reputable firm
- Experience in wills/trusts/probate/estate planning/dealing with complaints
- Strong business acumen and a commercial approach are essential
- Full STEP qualification would be advantageous
- A team player and able to work efficiently under your own initiative
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- With expertise in wills, estate planning and asset protection, this niche firm is expanding its team based in Leicester. Offering advice in all areas of wills and probate, this firm recruits experts in their chosen fields who are dedicated to providing a tailored service underpinned by excellent client care. The firm provides a friendly and supportive environment in which to work where merit and achievement are rewarded. Owing to sustained success, the firm requires a Probate Fee Earner on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Fee Earner - Probate
- For further details of this Probate Fee Earner vacancy, please contact Charlotte on######### quoting reference C05296521.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 43 days ago