Colchester, Essex, England
£600 - £850 per week + via PAYE
Science Teacher required for September at client school local to Colchester, Essex. The school believe in self-directed learning and focus on developing students learning processes. They are looking for someone to start in September on a full time basis, to become a committed member of their Science department and assisting them in becoming an outstanding school.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will:
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
What Teaching Personnel can offer you in return:
- A dedicated team of consultants who will support you through your assignment
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy
- A number of CPD courses available through the School, with courses such as Team Teach and Safeguarding available
- Recommend a Friend scheme with a £50 bonus per successful referral
Teaching Personnel is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Posted 16 days ago