Graduate Software Consultant (Coding knowledge required)
£28000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Graduate Software Consultant (Coding knowledge required)
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with. Working with ERP, HCM & PMO, you will utilise your existing knowledge whilst actively building upon it.
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
A competitive basic salary of £27,500
Lucrative bonuses and incentives
Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
Modern, fun offices and a lively culture
Monthly car allowance
Excellent professional and personal development on offer.
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related discipline, preferably in relation to computing, computer science or IT from a top university
- Sound coding knowledge
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- An analytical approach, you will need to enjoy problem solving
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 121 days ago