£32000 - £35000.00 per annum + Overtime, pension, progression
This position is a great chance for a mechanical engineer to join an expanding maintenance team operating and undertaking planned maintenance and inspections of a manufacturing plant. Offering support to the production and maintenance team and promoting the development and implementation of the factory system.
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical maintenance engineer:
- Operation of production machinery and providing maintenance service, departmental support and mechanical
- repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- * Monitor & supply production and engineering support of machine setup & changeovers to ensure that the
- product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible.
- * Daily liaison with the Shift Production Manager to ensure that all production and maintenance requirements are
- undertaken in any allocated work area
- * As an engineering member of the Production team promote the development and implementation of the Factory
- PPM system.
- * Design, fabrication and machining of parts and structures to service the needs of the business.
- * As a member of the Production Department applying rigorous application using TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all work areas.
- * As a member of the Production team applying the 5S principles to deliver worldclass standards of housekeeping.
I would be really keen to speak with you today if you have been working as a Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, or Maintenance Technician with responsibility for Hydraulic or Pneumatic equipment such as pumps, pipes, pressure vessels, valves, mixers, and gearboxes. Ideally, you will have been apprenticetrained with experience on a mechanical maintenance course. If you have achieved a City and Guilds Level 3 qualification, City & Guilds Part III, BTECH Extended Diploma, or NVQ Level three as part of your apprenticeship then I really look forward to receiving your application.
This permeant role is in the Cheserton area of Stoke. The maintenance engineer will work4on 4off shift pattern. The position offers a great training, progression and pension package. The site also offers free parking.
Please send any application
Posted 19 days ago