Higher Education Lecturer Counselling & Relationship Studies
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£16.00 - £25.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
DN Colleges Recruitment are working in association with Protocol to build our pool of Higher Education Lecturers based at a University Centre in South Yorkshire. We have a variety of roles becoming available in the coming months and wed be keen to speak to candidates who are looking for work in the next academic year. Roles could be ad hoc, shortterm, long term, part time or full time.
Roles will offer the right candidate a superb opportunity, offering huge amounts of job satisfaction with the ability to enjoy many benefits such as:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay at the end of each assignment
- Discounts at Specsavers
- Generous referral scheme
- No admin fees to process DBS
- Cloud based portal
- Paperless timesheets
- Careers support and advice from expert recruiters
- Dedicated Candidate Support Team
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit the best talent. We want to hear from individuals that are passionate about education, are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a commitment to learner achievement and success
Do you qualify?
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- The successful candidates will hold a Masters level qualification in Relational Counselling.
- Applicants must have a broad working knowledge of theories, including Systemic, Psychodynamic and Human Sexuality. They will be in clinical practice, using a range of theoretical interventions, tailored to suit individual clients.
- We are seeking applicants who are qualified to work with individuals, couples and families and are either members of BACP, AFT or COSRT.
- Experience of teaching or training in the counselling sector is essential.
- Applicants should have a broad knowledge of counselling pedagogy and learning, with specialist knowledge and experience of current developments within the Therapy sector.
We are looking to register suitable candidates immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic college and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
If this is not quite right for you, please get in touch today to hear about the array of opportunities DN Colleges Recruitment have.
DN Colleges Recruitment promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a selfemployed basis under contract with DN Colleges Recruitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all DN Colleges Recruitment assignments. All positions advertised by DN Colleges Recruitment comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
Posted 34 days ago