Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£18k - 21k per year + compliance bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Due to internal promotion, PK Education are looking for a Compliance Administrator to join our Sheffield Office. As a Compliance Administrator at PK Education, you will be responsible for vetting and clearing candidates to our safeguarding standards and providing the best possible candidate experience.
You will be required to suitably clear candidates in line with PK Education's Compliance and Safeguarding guidelines. You will be managing and prioritising candidates through a clearance process, whilst adapting quickly to changing guidelines. You will be required to develop good working relationships with your Branch Manager and Education Consultants, other Compliance Administrators across the company and the Head of Compliance, Policy and Governance.
You will be responsible for completing:
- Right to Work checks
- Photo Identification checks
- DBS and DBS Update Service checks
- Barred List checks
- Prohibition from Teaching checks (QTS and Non QTS)
- SET check (QTLS only)
- BRP checks
- Overseas Police checks
- Qualification checks
- References checks
- Face to Face interview assessment of candidates to consider suitability to work with children and vulnerable adults
- Annual safeguarding checks
- Weekly meeting with Business Manager and sales team
- Half termly Compliance meeting
KPI's include: Branch Audits, Candidates Sourced, Candidates Cleared, Candidates Worked, Clearance times and Accuracy of work
To be successful in this role, you will be required to have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer skills and complete tasks with a proactive approach
- The ability to work within a fast-paced sales environment
- Sound time management skills and ability to multi task
- Accuracy and attention to detail and be able to investigate issues quickly within the clearance process
- Excellent team working skills
It is desirable to have worked previously worked within a recruitment or sales environment. Knowledge of the education industry and safer recruitment process/compliance process would be advantageous.
PK Education is a National Supply Teaching Agency who are responsible for over 8000 teacher placements each year. We're on a mission to improve the reputation of the recruitment industry - by being a shining example of how we all should behave. We believe in doing things the right way, building relationships on understanding and respect - and working to a code of ethics that separates us from the sales-based teaching agencies you might be used to. We intelligently match teachers to schools to give both sides the confidence and support they need.
PK Education takes Safer Recruitment seriously and ensures the same approach is taken with each and every candidate recruited and placed into a school and proud to be a equal opportunities employer. PK Education is a member of the REC and proud holder the REC Audited for Education since 2013.
We offer a pension scheme, private health care provision, amazing annual awards ceremony, termly bonus and commission schemes after a successful 3-month probation.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Dan Holmes on######### or email your CV to #########
Posted 93 days ago