Back end PHP developer
Newcastle, Shropshire, England
£25k - 35k per year
Back end PHP Developer
£25,000 to £35,000
My client have a great opportunity for a PHP Developer to join a fun and dynamic team, based just outside of Newcastle. The PHP Developer will be working on exponential industry products within the transport sector.
The PHP Developer will be developer high quality and expert safety software which is crucial to operating key national infrastructure. This role requires the PHP Developer to work independently and as part of the wider delivery team. This will include:
- Analyse business requirements
- Design and specify technical program changes
- Code solutions
- Provide implementation and post implementation support
Delivery must be within agreed timescales to procedures and standards. The PHP Developer is encouraged to take ownership and be proactive when it comes to best practice. There is excellent career development for the successful PHP Developer.
This is an opportunity for the PHP Developer to work in an exciting, fun and dynamic team. There is a dedicated games room with a drink's fridge and staff events throughout the year to enjoy.
Recent awards include:
- Northern Tech Awards: Winners - Fastest Growing Company
- Dynamites Award: Winners - Growth Explosion
- Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100
- Financial Times 1000: Fast-Growing European Companies
- Eclipse, Visual Studio, Git, SVN
- Windows, Linux
- Apache Server, Tomcat, Active Directory (nice to have)
Nice to haves
- Strong OOP skills, solid maths skills, previous experience of developing PHP-based web applications, ability to deliver well-structured and well-optimised code, proactive approach to maintaining code and solving problems
If you are interested in this position, then please apply or email me directly at #########
Alternatively, you can call######### to find out more about the position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Posted 29 days ago