Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£65 - £75 per day
Teaching Force are looking to recruit additional Cover Supervisors to work with its secondary school clients for the September academic year. Our clients are often in need for regular Cover Supervisors. This is a great opportunity to work within the education sector with work available throughout the academic year for those who can be flexible to travel and work within Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire.
- Leading a class of secondary aged students (Years 711), with preset work and all resources provided
- Keeping students engaged and on task
- Hold high expectations for students to complete all work that is set
- Have excellent classroom management skills, and be confident with behaviour control
The person & qualifications
- An engaging personality and teaching style
- Effective discipline skills
- Experience working with children or young adults, whether that be in a educational capacity or through other avenues
About Teaching Force
Teaching Force offers a hassle free all round education recruitment solution for schools and academies. Our experienced team are dedicated to ensuring both clients and candidates receive a compliant and high standard of service by working with the best education professionals and offering the best opportunities
The legal bit
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 27 days ago