Business Development Manager
Permanent (Full time)
The post holder will work strategically to identify opportunities to win work and progress through the Sales Funnel, taking ownership and internal business cases and acting as the bid manager when required.
Experience of Business Development and bids with a proven ability to manage stakeholder and regulator interfaces.
Typical Key Accountabilities
Team and UNS knowledge Contribution and thorough understanding of the BD team strategy, activities and processes including interactions across the entire business.
Opportunity identification and progression Identification of potential business development opportunities using output from the Market Analysis, Stakeholder Engagement and Customer Relationship Development activities and contribute to progressing opportunities.
Development and ownership of internal business cases and external proposals
Bid Management Managing the process for bids, tenders, optioneering and sales negotiations.
Stakeholder Engagement Ownership of relationship development with Stakeholders as identified in the Stakeholder Engagement plan.
Marketing Representation of UNS, and brand promotion, at national and industry wide events as detailed in the Events Schedule.
Degree in Technical Discipline
- Knowledge of the Nuclear Industry Desirable
- Understanding of uranic material and nuclear waste operation Desirable
- Ability to write high quality documents Essential
- Project management skills Essential
- Contract management skills Desirable
- Knowledge of financial modelling Desirable
- Enthusiastic, driven and selfmotivated attitude Essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships Essential
- The willingness to work flexibly at all levels Essential
- Commercially focused Essential
- Proactive and able to work across a wide range of organisational arrangements Essential
Posted 104 days ago