Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
£30k - 34k per year
As one of the global leaders in facilities services, this organisation prides itself on its world-class facilities solutions, specialising in areas such as Facilities management, Property management, estates & more. With an ever-growing client portfolio and the desire for new talent, this organisation is looking to take on a site supervisor to be based at one of their high profile client sites in the Sheffield area. This role will be ideal for someone looking to come away from the tools and progress their career.
Your new role: You will be primarily responsible for the delivery of the day-to-day operation of PPM and Reactive works to Building Services Systems within the site, ensuring exceptional customer interaction. You will also be multi-skilled to meet the wide and varied requirements of the role.
- Ensure that PM & SR maintenance is carried out to all assets through operation of FMP System.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept appertaining to: Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance/QP Audits.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors perform to meet the contractual requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approval and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Client/Organisation and QHSE procedures.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- To carry out routine quality assurance checks on workforce activities, record keeping and general housekeeping.
- Manage and proactively support the on call system.
- Manage all energy services across site (Steam & Condensate / Air / Electricity / Water).
- Manage the on-site BMS System (Siemens)
What you will need
- Excellent engineering knowledge of all related building services fields to include Boilers, Steam, Chilled water, Water, Electricity, AC, Utility services, Building fabric.
- Previous experience of operating an FMP system (Currently Maximo).
- Good level of technology skills required to operate visitor management and other required software systems.
- Strong customer service skills and at least 2 years' experience of operating within a high profile environment (factory / industrial)is desired
Posted 19 days ago