Apprenticeship Sales Executive
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Realistic targets & great bonus structure
Apprenticeship Sales Executive South Coast (Regional Role) Up to £30K basic / A very realistic target and a very generous bonus structure with uncapped earnings / 25 days holiday raising to 30 days, individual learning plan for your own personal development, laptop, mobile phone, pension.
The Role: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* You will be travelling across the Sussex area to promote apprenticeships
* Your target audience will be the Health & Social Care Sector so will include: Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Childrens Nurseries, Schools
* You will be operating a cradle to grave sales process generating the lead, creating the proposal, closing the deal and account managing
* You will be a selfmotivated person who works well autonomously due to your great time management and planning skills
Essential Requirements: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* You will be working at the moment or recently within a business development role, promoting apprenticeships
* You will be a competent business developer who can easily demonstrate their success
* You will be knowledgeable about the differences in selling to levy and nonlevy clients
* You will be able to drive and have your own transport
* You will have experience within Health and Social Care (Sales, Training or prior career)
The Employer: Apprenticeship Sales Executive
* This is a niche market training provider who has created themselves quite an enviable reputation within the care sector as a training provider of choice. Their dedication to high standards has meant that over the years that they have been established they have achieved good, strong, steady growth. This is set to continue. They believe that providing training isnt just a job but something someone does who feels extremely passionate about what they do, which drives them to provide exceptional learner support, which results in great outcomes and learners having the confidence to progress to the next level of their professional development. If this sounds like you and you have the qualities stated above, then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 33 days ago