Long Term Primary Teacher Contract
£165 - £185 per day
Behind every child who believes in themselves is a teacher who believed in them first.
If you want to be the teacher who inspires children to chase their dreams, to follow their hearts and cherish their education, then look no further because this is the role for you
An OFSTED rated GOOD school in Lambeth is looking for an inspiring and forwardthinking teacher to take over one of their classes at the start of the impending school year. Year group to be decided. Their ideal candidate would be someone who thinks fast on their feet and can engage themselves in childrens learning easily to create exciting lessons that will entice children to take part.
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils with appropriate use of assessment
- Setting goals that stretch and challenge pupils of all backgrounds, abilities and with a variety of needs
- Have a secure knowledge of the Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curriculum that can be drawn upon at any time
- Contribute to the design and upholding of an engaging curriculum within the relevant key stages
- Manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to pupils needs in order to involve and motivate them
- QTS Qualified
- Secure knowledge of Key Stage 1 and 2 curriculums
- Great behaviour management skills
- Available to interview immediately
NQTs will be considered, please get in touch to discuss our other NQT opportunities.
If you are a teacher who believes in their students or simply would like to discuss this role, please give me a call on######### or send your CV to Randstad through our website.
Charlotte Richards, Primary Recruitment Consultant on#########
Benefits of working with Randstad
* Referafriend scheme with £300 reward.
* Randstad offer training to teachers and TAs in school holidays to upscale your teaching abilities and give you new skills you can use every day in your field.
* Personal consultants that are only ever a phone call away and will walk you through your journey into your perfect role.
* Our core values, established in the companys early days, guide our behaviour and represent the foundation of our culture. They help us develop, grow and better serve our clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Posted 37 days ago