Crawley, West Sussex
£22692 - £35008 per annum
Contract (Full time)
Are you looking for a school that embraces a whole encompassing education?
Do you want a curriculum that is both creative and educational?
Do you want a hand on and supportive school and senior leadership?
If you answered yes then this is the job for you.
This Vibrant and dynamic Primary school in Crawley is looking for an energetic and creative KS2 teacher to join their team. This position is a full time opportunity from September 2019 for 1 term in the first instance. All candidates must have prior experience with Year 5 and the KS2 curriculum. The school caters for approx. 380+ pupils with a high proportion being SEN or EAL. This school was recently awarded good at Ofsted with elements of outstanding and was commended for its pioneering teaching techniques. This school prides itself on creating a learning plan for every individual child ensuring that all their needs (not only educational) are met. This school boasts brilliant grounds and offers extensive extra curricular activities. The school are open to receiving applications from NQTS and experienced teachers.
- Accessible Public transport links
- Free Parking
- TA support in every classroom
- Top of the range technology and resources
- Supportive Senior leadership
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please dont hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 124 days ago