Site Engineer Residential
My client is a leading Building and Civil Engineering company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland.
Due to continuing success and growth of our teams, we have a fantastic new opportunity to work on a new project in Lincolnshire. Reporting to the Site Manager you will play a key role within the team, developing your skills and experience as a successful Site Engineer.
- Providing the interpretation and clear communication of construction drawings on site.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- Must be able to use your own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Ideally a degree in a construction related discipline with 3+ years experience in residential builds.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 33 days ago