Compliance Administrator - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 3b5fea
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
£25000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
A global consulting firm is looking for a highly organised and efficient Compliance Administrator to oversee the firms compliance standards relating to conflicts of interest and independance. The role has a focus on both UK and global clients.
* Administration of the compliance system and its users
* Dealing with compliance notifications, ensuring details are correct and liasiing with internal teams to resolve queries.
* Answering ad hoc queries received from all departments regarding any compliance and independance procedures
* Processing of inbound conflict checks from the wider group
* Assisting with ad hoc project work throughout the year, including new systems implementation.
The ideal candidate will be IT literate, organised, efficient and have strong communication skills. Experience of working in a compliance or other administration role is essential.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal qualities and the ability to organise and manage their time effectively.
Flexible working is on offer, either as a hybrid role or full time office based role. Location is a smart office in Central Leeds