£30000 - £36000 per annum
Are you an experienced and qualified IT Developer? Are you familiar with the development of web solutions and portals? Are you looking to join a fantastic forwardthinking company who are ambitious and passionate, caring about customers and colleagues staying true to their values?
If this sounds like you, then this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
HR GO Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an IT Developer in the Cambridgeshire region to join a wellestablished organisation who have experienced considerable growth throughout the last two years. My client operates across the United Kingdom delivering market leading solutions for a portfolio of highly recognisable clients.
Purpose of the Role
To be responsible for the development of companys systems and Web solutions including Geosight and customer Web portals.
Documentation and maintenance of change control records in relation to development undertaken ensuring all development is fully tested and formally transferred into the live environment and into the governance of IT support.
Develop a sustainable and robust IT platform that improves efficiency and operational process and maximises technology as a tool for delivering sustainable business performance and differentiation.
- Operate within change management controls ensuring development of the system is fully documented, tested and formally transferred into the live environment enabling effective support by the IT support team
- Participate in project groups where IT development is being considered offering guidance on the most effective way to proceed through clearly identifying and documenting the system requirements being considered
- Develop and maintain customer solutions to meet specified requirements ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify and present ongoing enhancements to the existing IT architecture and infrastructure to optimise the Groups operational delivery being clear on the return on investment (ROI) of IT development being proposed
- Ensure medium and shortterm development plans are developed in partnership with the business prioritising development activity to achieve the maximum gain with the time, resource and expenditure available
- Ensure your work is undertaken safely and in compliance with JHG policies and procedures
Key Skills (prefferable)
My SQL & SQL
ASP & MVC.net
*Good commercial awareness and excellent business partnering skills in order to identify the IT development plan that most appropriately supports the delivery of business objectives
*Solid technical background with extensive exposure and experience of SQL, Excel VBA and Access systems and databases
*Extensive knowledge of network infrastructures, application architectures, web technologies and security infrastructures and architectures
*Positive can do attitude. Ability to excel under pressure and adopt effective problemsolving skills to create innovative solutions
*Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex IT concepts to nontechnical colleagues in a simple fashion
*Solution driven with a focus on providing outstanding customer service
*Ability to provide and adhere to project governance and processes
*Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree at 2:1 or above (for example Bachelor of Engineering/Computer & Network Security. ITIL, and previous experience within IT development. You will have business and commercial awareness and stakeholder management. You will be a team player, highly organised, driven, and adaptable to changes.
Hours 40 hrs per week (MonFriday)
Holidays 20 days plus 8 public holidays
Salary up to £3036k per year depending on experience
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this position please click on applyor email your CV to ######### or call#########
HR GO Recruitment are an equal rights employer!
Posted 27 days ago