Liaison Practitioner to work in a great - London | Zoek UK | 3b718e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liaison Practitioner to work in a great West London service, band 6 starting asap
£26 - 27 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable mental health liaison service based within a primary care team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of London boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse to join this service on a -hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £26 - £27ph.
The service is located in and around the West London area and you will be expected to work in a primary care service so expedience in this setting and physical health is required.
The working hours are 7:30am to 8pm with opportunity to work nightshifts from 8pm to 7:30am.
Within the service there is a support team of CPN's, OT's and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Liaison Practitioner
- Band 6
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration - 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Primary Care Service
- £26-£27ph umbrella rate
Call Cameron on######### to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...