Senior .NET Developer
Brighton, East Sussex
£40000 - £49465 per annum + flexitime, work from home, pension, bonus
Permanent (Full time)
**The Role: Senior .NET Developer
- Location: Brighton (5 minute walk Brighton Train Station)
- Salary: £40£49,465K DOE + Bonus, Excellent pension, Flexitime, Work from home, 25 days holidays, development opportunities & many more**
- Fed up of having no flexible working agreement in your current role?
- Do you want to learn new tech like Angular or Sitecore9 on real Greenfield projects?
- These are just a couple of reasons you should get in touch to discuss this opportunity that CRG TEC are currently supporting a forward thinking, technology driven government department based in Brighton. We need a Senior .NET developer to come on board to deliver and maintain tactical and strategic IT systems to support the business.
- Youll be tasked with leading the design, estimation, implementation, planning and testing of new application systems as well as providing support for production systems.
- We are looking for someone to drive the high standard of software delivered, through code reviews, knowledge sharing, mentoring and process improvement.
- We are seeing huge growth here in the team and are looking for a number of .NET Developers at all levels. Main reason behind this is the size of the projects coming up this year, a full rewrite is required of their legacy systems and this will be completed using C , Angular and Sitecore.to name a few.
- * Lead the design and delivery of projects, choosing appropriate algorithms and design patterns within the technical framework defined by the architecture team
- * Analyse and solve complex solutions creating code that is efficient, maintainable and meets the codingstandards
- * Engage with business users to gather information regarding systems defects and requirements for change
- * Mentor and guide other developers in technical skills and the application of design patterns and development methodologies.
- * Handle technical and complicated queries escalated by the .Net team
- * Review code and identify problems to feed these back effectively
- Essential and Desirable Criteria
- * Full software lifecycle development experience in building business software solutions, including web portals and APIs
- * Deep knowledge of the C , .Net framework
- * Experience of investigating and diagnosing technical problems in complex business systems
- * Deep knowledge and proven experience in Agile methodologies to plan, develop, test and deliver software.
- * Object Orientated Design, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- * Strong understanding of testing principles and techniques like TDD and Automated Testing
- * Umbraco
- * Sitecore
- * Angular
- * True flexitime and 7 hour work days. You can choose your hours to suit your needs.
- * Work from home 2 days a week if you want to.
- * Training and development opportunities
- * Brand new projects to work on
- * State of the art offices, just a 5 minute walk from the station
- * Great benefits like bonus and generous pension
- **If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, get in touch with Deb @ CRG TEC to discuss!
- CRG TEC is an employment business acting on behalf of a client company.**
Posted 117 days ago