English specialists needed!
£60 - £70 per day
Are you looking to make the next step in your career?
Are you passionate about education?
Do you want to provide a young person with the skills to become independent?
About the Role
Teaching Personnel are currently in the process of recruiting English literature and language specialist staff in Scunthorpe to work 1-1 and in small groups with SEMH and LAC students. The role will be working primarily on the schools main site, but could also involve working at a range of specialist locations around the city of Hull.
About you as the 'Ideal Candidate'
The successful candidate will have some experience working with students previously 1-1 or in small groups helping others to develop their Maths and English skills. Many of the students that you will work with are in the process of working towards functional skills qualifications and will be working below their expected age.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- A degree in either an English a related subject and have achieved at least a 2:2.
- A clean driving license with your own transport is ideal, but not strictly necessary
- A determined and dedicated commitment to the education of young people and a passion for helping them to obtain a higher level of independence.
- A calm manner, always keeping calm and collected under pressure with a mind to always remain in control of your emotions.
- Be overwhelmingly committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
What we can offer you
Teaching Personnel are the recruitment agency of choice for thousands of teachers and we can offer you
- A daily pay rate of £60 - £70 paid on a weekly basis.
- A personal specialist recruitment consultant trained in your specific field and geographical region.
- Flexible work opportunities that fit around your personal priorities
- The ability to use our in-house training sessions to maintain your professional development.
Posted 17 days ago