London, Greater London, England
Role title: Junior IOT/Full-stack/UI developer
Remuneration: Competitive and dependent on experience (Fast growth, 15-35% yoy)
Working hours: Full-Time.
Start Date: Flexible
Reports to: Senior Engineer
Location: East Bay, London
Position And Our Company
Our team is looking to hire an ambitious software engineer, experienced in working without a clear constrain, capable of making decisions based on user experience, product features and scalability. ALP Technologies is an engineering renewable energy start-up that was awarded several research and development grants for our innovative technologies. Our company is designing, prototyping, and testing a state-ofthe-art biomass hybrid li-ion battery Combined Heat and Power (CHP) electricity generator among other things. You will be responsible to create a platform to interface and control a fleet of battery packs, collect usage data and create prediction models to detect potential failures. Also, you will provide IOT development services to different start-ups at different stages of development, from proof of concept to software ready for deployment.
• End to end lifecycle - UI to database and Testing
• Back end – Rails, JSON, Python, MQTT
• Database modelling. SQL and/or NoSQL. Desirable Skills
• Experience developing cloud-based monitoring and configuration platform that interacts with IoT control automation.
• Docker experience
• IoT applications and embedded IoT devices Values
• Keen to learn new technology
• Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
• Desire to learn
• Take personal responsibility
• Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in team project environment
• Organizational skill – must show a high level of self and team level organizational and prioritization skill
Posted 14 days ago