£28000 - £40000 per annum
Are you an Electrical Engineer who wants to work on more exciting and dynamic projects? Are you looking to develop yourself as an engineer? I am looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer for an exciting automation solutions provider.
The company are looking to expand their team due to rapid growth in the past year; this position would therefore suit both those starting their career and a time served engineer.
As an Electrical Engineer you will be working with equipment such as conveyor systems, positioning systems and operational tooling, jigs & tools. You will support the installation of the associated electrical and control systems including PLCs, NCs and Robotic control systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain the equipment
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain computer systems (including PLC, NC, Robot controllers etc.) Hardware and peripherals
- Installation/modification/optimisation of hardware and software configurations
- Identify, analyse and repair product defects, order replacement parts
- Document service incidents through the respective data base systems including service portal, site log book.
- Document project incidents according to processes to site manager or project manager
- Perform technical product training and basic user function training to customers
- Work closely with staff and customers personnel to implement appropriate policies to ensure that own tasks as well as the tasks of coordinated contractors can be performed safely on site.
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment from the company or its suppliers.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained. Inform management about related concerns.
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate support level.
- Support developing your peers by training on the job skills and knowhow and maintain genuine team spirit.
If you would be interested in the above role, please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch for more information!
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 17 days ago