Purchase Ledger Clerk (Part Time)
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Pro Rata + Excellent Benefits
Purchase Ledger Clerk (Part Time) 32 Hours per week, flexible on days
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the finance team at our food manufacturing site in Holbeach.
You will be involved in Purchase Ledger activities and other adhoc business administration duties required by the Finance team. We are looking for someone who can operate at pace in a very busy manufacturing facility, you will have previous purchase ledger experience coupled with a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Processing and control of supplier invoices
- Payment of suppliers within an agreed timeframe
- Supplier Masterfile maintenance
- Accuracy of PO/Invoice coding
- Purchase ledger management
- Preparation for payment runs
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Computer literate
- Methodical and excellent attention to detail skills
- Strong numerical & organisational skills
- £18,000 £20,000 Pro Rata
- Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
- Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
Posted 43 days ago