Band 6 CAMHS Social Worker - Cumbria
Cumbria - This Area Only
Pulse is now recruiting to an opportunity available for a CAMHS practitioner to join an innovative social work team, based in a NHS trust in Cumbria. The role is available to start immediately and the appointed candidate will need to cover 2-5 days per week, for an initial 3-month period.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of their experienced multidisciplinary team.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 16 days ago