Apprentice IT Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice IT Engineer to join our Customer Premises Equipment Dispatch team. This apprenticeship offers the chance for you to gain invaluable on the job experience at the same time as gaining industry-recognised qualifications in a Company that wants to promote your career progression. You will be part of an ambitious team that is looking to enhance it's capabilities and you will develop the skills needed to become a CPE Dispatch Engineer.
Through this apprenticeship you will gain your Infrastructure Technician Award (Level 3) before progressing onto your Network Engineer Apprenticeship (Level 4). The programme will involve a structured training and development plan linked to the CPE Dispatch team's skills matrix and the apprenticeship.
Job Title: Apprentice IT Engineer (Customer Dispatch)
Salary: Up to £18,000 DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm
This is a diverse role is which the responsibilities will include:
- To provide bring live support, configuration and general administration
- To embrace self-development with linkage to the skills matrix
- To deliver against agreed objectives in line with induction and training plan for the apprentice role
- Collaborating with the wider operational account and 3rd party teams to resolve customer tickets
- To understand and adopt documented processes and procedures to support working practices.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Drive, self motivation and ability to work under own initiative
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Awareness of IT Service Desk Environment
Knowledge of IT Equipment and Software
Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
Posted 93 days ago