Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
My client is built on more than 60 years experience in the electronics, electrical, heating and lighting markets. Their teams offer integrated technology solutions with the goal of improving working environments and transport systems.
They are looking for a QA Engineer. Within this role, you will be expected to work on a number of systems across the company to support a range of new products developments.
You will commercial experience within a fast paced environment developing the automated testing for functional and nonfunctional test. Youll have experience in using and adopting a wide range of engineering practices and tools.
- Help the software development team to identify problems early in the process across a range of products within the group, from energy management to traffic management customer portals
- Guaranteeing a level of quality for the end client
- Train and support junior staff
- Produce automated test, to test the Functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Communicate to the software engineers problems to improve software quality
- Identify problems and risks within the solution
- Selenium or other automation testing tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to multitask, and work in a fastpaced environment with changing priorities
- Strong SQL scripting
SALARY £25,000 £35,000 DOE
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to ######### or call Thomas Gilroy on#########
Posted 22 days ago