Brampton Recruitment are an Independent Agency who have been established for over 13 years we pride ourselves on delivering a quality service to candidates and clients ensuring we always deliver customer excellence. We are passionate about what we do and how we do it, which is proven by our success and continuous growth year on year. Due to business demands we are looking for an experienced high street Recruitment Consultant to join our existing commercial team. You will be coming into a hot commercial desk with a mixture of temporary and permanent live vacancies to source suitable candidates for. You will be account managing a range of existing clients, building strong business relationships providing them with a quality and customer focused service. You will be sourcing suitable candidates for a diverse range of professional vacancies, across a wide variety of industry sectors. We work hard and play hard and you will get an opportunity to work all the live jobs from day one. We offer a bonus structure that is achievable, generous and uncapped; giving you the opportunity to earn a high income within a vibrant office environment, working with an established friendly team. We offer the opportunity to attend workshops, networking events, training courses and the chance to grow and develop.
A Recruitment Consultant 360 role, the duties include:
- Responsible for developing relationships with existing clients, managing the recruitment process from beginning to end.
- Attending visits with new and existing clients; for service and sales requirements
- Developing a good understanding of what client companies do and their work culture
- Writing detailed job descriptions on behalf of clients to advertise the vacancy and attract suitable candidates.
- Receiving and reviewing applications; qualifying candidates and building strong relationships. Gaining a good understanding of what they are looking for
- Conducting face to face registrations with candidates
- Managing interviews and shortlisting candidates
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to employers for interview
- Arranging interviews for candidates with the clients
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants in an accurate and timely manner
- Delivering interview feedback to candidates offering support to candidates on any areas of improvement
- Managing candidates offers and preparing letters of appointment/confirmation of roles
- Keeping in contact with candidates and clients to ensure the smooth transition of any new role
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies
- Negotiating recruitment fees, terms, candidate salaries and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
Experience in high street recruitment is essential, within the commercial sector would be ideal however this is not essential. We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment and people and dedicated to delivering a quality and customer focused service. We are an agency with a difference and pride ourselves on our core values to provide the best service to our clients and candidates, so it is essential that you are a recruiter with the same mindset who is passionate about maintaining our reputation and working to the highest standards.But to us the team fit is the most important, we are proud of what we do and enjoy a great team environment we would like a person who is driven and also team focused.
Hours:Monday Friday 8:30am 5:30pm
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Posted 41 days ago