SEN Teaching Assistant - Earlsfield
£57 - £70 per day
Permanent (Full time)
1-1 Teaching Assistant - Primary - Downs Syndrome
Job Location: Earlsfield
Job Working Hours: Full Time (8:30-3:30 / Mon-Fri)
Do you have experience in 1:1 support with Downs Syndrome?
If so, then I would love to hear from you! Teaching Personnel are currently working in partnership with an excellent school based in Earlsfield. The school are on the look out for an experienced TA to support a Year 3 child with Downs Syndrome. This role will be to cover full time and, for the right candidate, could become a permanent position!
The ideal teaching assistant will:
- Have experience of supporting Downs Syndrome children on a 1:1 basis
- Have experience of working with Primary aged children
- Be passionate about SEN
- Have knowledge of various strategies involved with 1:1 support
- A 2 form primary school in the Earlsfield area.
- Provide exceptional training and development opportunities
- Will offer this role as permanent for the right candidate
As a SEN TA / Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant through Teaching Personnel you will receive:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Support from a dedicated team of consultants
* Refer a friend bonus
* Access to a range of unique positions in our schools
If you are interested in this role as an SEN TA please apply below and email your CV
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Teaching Personnel. Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references.
Posted 96 days ago