Customer Insights Manager - LOOP
Tired of seeing the amount of waste you produce every day?
Looking to work for a fast-growing, well-resourced team trying to address one of the biggest environmental problems of our time? This job is made for you!
What is Loop?
Loop is a zero-waste shopping platform featuring everyday products from our favourite brands, in fully renewable packaging. A first of its kind solution to tackle single-use packaging. From disposable to reusable.
Loop was launched in May 2019 by TerraCycle, which has been eliminating the Idea of Waste® since 2001 by recycling the non-recyclable and reducing disposability at its source. Working with many of the world's largest consumer brands (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Mondēlez,...) and some of the world's largest retailers (Tesco, Carrefour, Walgreens,...), it is a groundbreaking step towards the end of single-use disposable materials and the beginning of a circular economy for the consumer goods industry. Loop was launched in both France and the US last May, with plans to expand into several new markets including Canada, Japan, the UK and Germany in 2020.
We are seeking a customer driven, analytics-minded, action-oriented Customer Insights manager, who will lead Loop's customer service and customer insights team. This person will also play a key role in bringing more standardization and streamlining processes to ensure excellent service to customers as well as providing useful insights to our clients. 75% of this role would focus on analyzing customer feedback and data to derive actionable insights, with 25% focusing on managing the customer service team.
The Customer Relations and Insights manager will be reporting the Global Director of Customer Insights, and will manage a customer service team.
- Responsible for developing and managing the Customer Service Team for live and upcoming European markets (France, U.K, Germany)
- Responsible for driving our customer insights work for European markets, leveraging qualitative / quantitative analysis and activities.
- Analyze data to monitor the level and quality of customer service Loop is providing
- Analyze data to understand customers' behaviour, build reporting and provide impactful insights to internal team and external clients (large CPGs)
- Provide strategic insights based on data to Marketing and Account Management teams to drive marketing initiatives and generate revenue
- Proactively source best practices, monitor market developments, and share knowledge internally
- Identify recurring issues and questions to prioritise which ones need solving quickly (on the website, FAQ etc.).
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for Loop
- Proactively plan short term and long term improvement processes in partnership with other managers.
- 3-5+ years of experience working as a manager in customer insights and/or customer service roles
- Passionate about sustainability, digital ecosystems and innovation
- Strong process design skills, the ability to define and execute a new process from scratch
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with different functions
- Ability to problem solve and multitask in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities
- A problem solver capable of thinking outside the box
- Creative thinking mixed with the ability to drive insights from data
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (French and German would be a plus)
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- 2 Volunteering Days
- Quarterly Team Building
- On site Yoga and activities
- Company Pension contribution (3% of salary)
Start Date – ASAP
Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume when applying. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Job description is not all inclusive. Terracycle reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Posted 8 days ago