Lift Inspection Engineer
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Lift Inspection Engineer
- Location: Home based covering Stockport
- Salary: £32,000 + £34,000 + car + pension + benefits + day time hours + training
- Hours: Monday Friday Day time flexible (40)
- Key benefits are
- * You will go into a wide range of industrial commercial buildings to inspect passenger lifts.
- * On the job training with a short stint of training away to begin (12 weeks). Possible cross training to other inspections in future.
- * They have hundreds of Engineers that each cover a geographical area / patch.
- * Very stable and profitable company extremely good job security.
- * Working for a global inspection company lots of career path options.
- Must have hands on experience on:
- * Lifts passenger lifts, stair lifts or escalators.
- * NVQ Level 3 or above in a relevant mechanical discipline
- * Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- * Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc)
- * Write reports.
- * You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area
- To apply, please follow the relevant links on this page, alternatively you can contact me on LinkedIn (Charlie Moore, working at Morson International)
Posted 23 days ago