£30000 - £40000 Per Annum
Paraplanner – Ilkley
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 on experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a highly respected and growing accountancy practice within their Wealth Management team. This company offers great long term career prospects with a structured personal development programme and great company benefits.
You will be supporting 2 experienced Advisers working with new and existing High Net Worth clients. You will be responsible for a range of tasks and duties may include some client facing interaction. The role is based within a busy team so the ideal candidate will be motivated and able to use their own initiative.
- Writing suitability reports on estate planning, inheritance tax, pensions and investments
- Liaising with Advisers, providing a high quality advisory service and ensuring the needs of the client are met
- Working with Advisers to build and develop strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Carrying out fund, product and provider research
- Keeping up to date and informed on industry and regulatory changes to make sure that all documentation is compliant
- Composing annual review documents for Advisers use in review meetings
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience paraplanning within an IFA environment
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in English and Maths
- Diploma Level 4 qualified
- Confident using MS software packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Diligent, organised with great attention to detail
- Great opportunity to build a career within a growing company
- Support with further training and qualifications
- 35 hour working week
- Free on-site parking
- Discretionary bonus
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 18 days ago