BlackHorse Sr. Identity Management Technician
Permanent (Full time)
BlackHorse Solutions|Security for the New Industrial Revolution
BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. is a veteran founded small business providing comprehensive, full-spectrum cyber capabilities and solutions to a wide mission set across the Intelligence, Defense, Federal, and commercial communities. Our philosophy entails creating and leveraging technology combined with many years of security and intelligence expertise to deliver solutions that meet our customers’ business needs. Our specific capabilities include full spectrum cyber, data analytics, training and tradecraft, and distribution of publicly available information.
Our experts and engineers have developed cyber security solutions for multiple phases of Cyberspace Operations supporting Title 10 and Title 50 customers. We created, developed and provided basic, intermediate, and advanced technical training programs for thousands of graduates coming from more than 25 different commands and organizations, as well as various Silicon Valley private organizations.
We seek the industry's best to provide full spectrum cyber capabilities for our customers.
Today's Opportunity: Sr. Identity Management Technician
BlackHorse is looking for passionate and hardworking Sr. Identity Management Technician. Our team is experienced and we have a fast paced environment filled with complex challenges. The work is expansive and touches a lot of technologies. We work hard, but you can be confident that we have a lot of fun, too.
Attention: We have three important questions for you to consider that could change your life forever:
1) Do you excel at managing online identities through your understanding of Publicly Available Information (PAI)?
2) Do you want to live oversees with opportunities for additional travel abroad?
3) Do you desire to make an impact by supporting an important mission set?
If you answered yes to all three of these questions then we strongly encourage you to apply right now for our new and important Senior Identity Management Technician position here in the United Kingdon. Located just 2 hours outside of London, you’ll be working at our Molesworth facility as an embedded member of a cohesive team supporting AFRICOM’s OSINT and PAI programs. A spirited mission, collegial work environment, and unique international experiences await those ready to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You may be wondering, What’s an average day look like for a Senior Identity Management Technician in Molesworth?
Well, the short answer is it’s Amazing… (Okay, we admit we are biased) The long answer is you’ll focus on these types of daily duties and responsibilities:
- IdM Guru: Assist in the development of IdM requirements, instruction plans, instruction, distance learning, and learning assessments for the development of an IdM training program and to provide IdM instruction to various audiences.
- Set Best Practices: Establish and maintain the process of safe and practical identity management that will be utilized during research. Identify new operational security technology, techniques and best practices and give guidance to affect required operational goals and decisions.
- Research, Research: Support the AFRICOM customer by leveraging access to PAI research through effective measures of digital security and identity management.
- Collect and Recommend: Gather, assemble, analyze and evaluate data on individuals or organizations and recommend ways to mitigate vulnerabilities and risks.
- Trend Setter: Maintain awareness of new and emerging Personally Identifying Information (PII) collection tactics and advise on mitigation techniques.
- Own the SOPs: Assist in the preparation of documents such as IdM Guidance and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Brief the Leaders: Contribute to senior briefing materials and participate in meetings and briefings related to identity courses of action and best practices.
- Colloborate: Liaise with various groups and institutions as necessary to gather requirements and assess progress with the IdM program.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in an Open Source or similar intelligence background.
- Certified through BlackHorse Solution’s Commercial Signature Reduction (CSR) and Cyber Advanced Support Operations (CASO) training. This may be completed immediately after hire.
- Experience with a wide range of PAI research, including collection methodologies and understanding policy and authorities.
- Experience with DoD programs, policies and procedures regarding IDM and Open Source research.
- Able to supplement PAI research in tandem with identity management and mentor teammates with similar TTPs.
- Ability to identify vulnerabilities and provide solutions to enable the use of PAI tradecraft tools and platforms, including source identification, database manipulation, geo-enabled PAI, and knowledge or experience in the deep and dark web.
- Training and experience as an Army 35Y or equivalent job series from other services/government components.
- Familiarity with data mining and analytical platforms. Experience and knowledge regarding each platform’s digital security vulnerabilities, use of customer data, etc.
- Familiarity with analytical platforms such as, or similar to: Dataminr, Babel Street, Echosec, OpenIO, and Maltego.
- Self-starter, driven to work independently or collaboratively, flexible, and accountable to stay up-to-date on digital security related to pre-existing and up-and-coming technologies related to PAI.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires B.S. in Cyber Security, Information Technology, National Security or a related field and 3+ years of related experience.
- Security for the New Industrial Revolution
We live in a time of unprecedented digital transformation that is challenging the way people and organizations combat today’s predominant cyber security issues. Known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution, new and unique types of publicly available information are constantly created and updated in real-time. This readily available data gives illicit actors more access vectors and leaves organizations with the burden of synthesizing large volumes of dynamic information to protect their digital assets.
These changes also present new opportunities to develop competitive advantages over adversaries by capitalizing on innovations in technology. Security and innovation are often viewed in opposition of one another, where one is perceived to make the other more difficult. We believe they go hand in hand and are both equally important to your future success. We will engage you in thoughtful and transparent conversations so we can deliver solutions that address your biggest concerns and provide cyber resilience for the future.
*To all Staffing, Placement and Recruiting Agencies: We do not pay agency fees. Our job postings are only intended for individuals. To protect the interests of all parties, BlackHorse Solutions, Inc. (BlackHorse) will not accept unsolicited profiles, resumes, CV's or applications from any source other than directly from a candidate.**Any unsolicited profiles, resumes, CV's or applications sent to BlackHorse, including unsolicited profiles, resumes, CV's or applications sent to a BlackHorse mailing address, BlackHorse email address, directly to BlackHorse employees and contractors, or to the BlackHorse resume database, will be considered BlackHorse property and BlackHorse will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. BlackHorse will consider any candidate for who an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fee.*
Posted 108 days ago