£35000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
A well-regarded law firm with offices across Durham are looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their Darlington office. If you are keen to progress your skills and progress within the firm, this opportunity is for you.
- The Opportunity:
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and play an active role in the future success of the firm. As the Residential Conveyancer, you will enjoy a well varied role will a broad scope of Residential Property matters whilst demonstrating a professional approach to your clients.
- What’s Needed to be considered?
- The ideal candidate will be qualified and have extensive experience managing a conveyancing caseload. Although those who can demonstrate strong ability will be considered, also. Experience of running own caseload Ability and desire to meet targets Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Clients. Excellent organisational skills.
- Job Synonyms: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancer.
- What next?
- Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
- Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Posted 110 days ago