\ **About Integral & JLL** We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK. If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
\ **Role summary:** There's an exciting opportunity to join our Data Team as a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will report to the Data Team Lead and be responsible for supporting the team in delivering an exciting engineering project which will drive the business forward. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent skill in using Excel and report writing. Ideally, the successful individual will also have previous experience working with CAFM software such as Maximo. **Working hours:**Full time - core hours (between 8 and 5pm) **Location -**Aztec West **Main duties and responsibilities:** |
- To associate Clients with customer agreements and customer specific references such as assets, locations, and job plans.
- To develop billing and payment terms and periods to include the setting up and testing of automated billing and pricing schedules for the services supplied.
- To supply information for specific items or assets, including work tasks and work related dates.
- To build billing schedules for recurring fees and services.
- To build price schedules for transactions and fees on completed work.
- To manage Terms and Conditions by adding existing terms from a library or creating them.
- To develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and response plans associated with customers, ensuring predictable and repeatable responses to similar work requests.
- To manage the ongoing status of the Client contract to include the creation of a Customer Agreement profile.
- To manage the Customer Agreements (SP) application, in support and the creation of customer agreement.
- To deliver Technical Support in the delivery of Customer Agreements as delivered by Maximo to the Data entry personnel.
- Provide management support both at senior and operational management levels.
- To provide statistical information on the management performance of contracts on request.
- To provide and mange technical documentation, training and support to those users of the customer agreement platform sub-division.
- Manage site qualifications e.g. security vetting and personal certification.
- Build Extensions to existing contracts including the application of RPI to the new charging period.
- Act as lead on National contracts.
- Proactively lead on and implement solutions to constantly improve processes and procedures
- Make new / modify object structures / enterprise services to support data loading
- Generation of SR loading techniques for current / new clients where full integration not in place
Responsibility for the weekly data health check reports, consistently delivering data accuracy
| | --- | **Skills, experience and knowledge:** | - Previous experience working on a CAFM platform (preferably Maximo)
- Knowledge of FM industry practices preferred
- Attention to Detail is a must
- Highly Systematic approach to work
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and peers
- Advanced Excel Skills
- SQL Oracle Scripting experience (would be an advantage)
VBA Script (would be an advantage)
- | | --- |
Posted 13 days ago