Junior Developer/Instructional Designer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£26100 - £29000 per annum + excellent employee perks
I am looking for a Junior Developer/Instructional Designer ready to make the next move up in elearning and to design and develop engaging and thoughtprovoking learning content.
If you are a Developer wanting to move into Instructional Design perfect!
If you are an Instructional Designer looking to further yourself brilliant!
- Articulate 360
- Full life cycle experience
- Problem solver
- Happy to converse with stakeholders and SMEs
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eager to learn new processes and technologies
To apply please send a Word doc with no graphics or pictures or contact Heather Murray via our UK number found on our website by searching NonStop Technical and quoting my extension 5112.
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
- The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on LinkedIn, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
Posted 34 days ago