City of London, London
£77000 - £98000 per annum + Pension, Life Assurance. 26 days holiday
A leading full service digital agency is growing its eCommerce Architecture capability and needs an exceptional eCommerce Architect to join the renowned team.
You will use your valuable eCommerce Architecture skills in a fast paced and friendly environment alongside some of the best the industry has to offer to design and deliver elegant solutions to household brand names in the retail sector. Already known as Digital innovators and disruptors, you will get the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting solutions being created and developed in the UK.
Constantly shifting the technical boundaries, my client needs out of the box thinkers with a passion for all things eCommerce, Java, Mobile, Web and Digital.
You will work on bespoke and valuable solutions, driving project work from the business case stage through to golive.
This eCommerce team are in the very elite group of designers so we are looking for exceptionally talented Architects who have progressed their career at a steady/fast rate.
- Currently working in an Architecture or Technical Lead position on eCommerce transformation projects either at a Consultancy/Agency or End User/Retailer
- Has provided technical leadership though implementation and golive stages of eCommerce solution delivery
- Very strong engineering background with detailed knowledge of Java and Spring
- Broad and detailed knowledge of leading digital platforms and integrations between those platforms and major eCommerce packages (hybris etc)
- Strong appreciation for the importance of testing
- Microservices architecture experience
- Very comfortable explaining the functional benefits of technology
- Flexibility to travel as required to work and meet with clients
- Willingness to provide technical leadership to Developers
Click to apply!
Position: eCommerce Architect
Salary: £77,000 £98,000 + package
Contact: Stephen White
Posted 45 days ago