Central London, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DU, UK
We have an exciting opportunity available to join a dynamic organisation within the financial services industry as a Mortgage Administrator. There is excellent opportunity for progression within the company, with excellent training and career development available. You will be an analytical thinker with recent mortgage administration skills, as well as passion for the sector.
This is a full-time role, based in central London, working Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Prepare mortgage applications prior to underwriting
- Support Underwriters by processing incoming post and documentation on a pipeline of existing cases
- Preparing application searches including credit searches and land registry reports
- Instructing valuations and reviewing valuation reports, as well as taking payments for these
- Managing multiple cases at any one time, often with conflicting deadlines
- Ensuring data and documentation is 100% accurate
- Communicating clearly with third parties and internal teams, building excellent working relationships
- Ensuring all activities comply with regulatory requirements and comply with all company policies
We are particularly interested in speaking with you if you have strong mortgage industry knowledge along with extensive case handling and administration skills. You will be ambitious in your career within the sector and possess excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you, please call us or apply today!
The successful applicant will undergo full employment screening prior to starting in post, including a credit check and DBS check.
Posted 15 days ago