Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Competitive & Excellent Benefits
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking for an exciting and challenging role focused on driving business performance?
We have an opportunity for aFinance Managerto join the team to work closely with two of our Regional Leadership Teams. The role is based in Northamptonbut will require some travel to work with Operational teams in the South Eastand South West.
Reporting into the Head of Finance (Ops), this is an excellent opportunity to support and challenge the Regional Leadership Teams through provision of business insight and KPI analysis to allow the leadership team to maximise opportunities and mitigate business risk. You will have regular exposure to board level stakeholders and have excellent visibility within the business.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Representing finance on the Regional Boards in partnership with the Regional Managing Directors and their direct reports
- Identifying opportunities to maximise performance through increased revenue and margin, reduced cost, or optimised use of capital assets
- Working with the Leadership team to build budgets and 5 year plans; and supporting Head of Finance (Ops) in the delivery of the annual Budgeting Process for TP Merchanting
- Finance point of contact for over 300 branch managers
- Participation in building and presenting Investment papers related to improving our TP Branch estate
- Producing relevant and timely Regional reporting (with the support of our Analyst Team)
To be considered, youll need to be a qualified accountant with proven commercial and analytical experience, especially with excel. Most importantly, you will be ambitious and be keen to learn and develop. In return, we can offer you a long term career opportunity to progress through the organisation, alongside a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
We are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britains Top Employers since 2010, Travis Perkins offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses, and our strong family values and cornerstones lie at the heart of the success of our journey.
Posted 24 days ago