HR Business Partner ( Maternity Cover)
We are working with an awardwinning holiday letting company with over 25 years experience to recruit a HR Business Partner for an initial 12 months maternity cover.
We are looking for a engaging and positive HR Business Partner (Maternity Cover) to support the running of our HR department.
You will be working in dynamic business and you will require commercial and professional expertise to facilitate high growth.
You will have responsibility for HR support across the business throughout all locations in the UK.
The key focus will be on delivering the full range of HR provision including; recruitment, management support, management development and change management. You will act as a HR Business Partner, working closely with Senior Management and Line Management.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of Hands on HR experience.
- Demonstrable competence with all aspects of administration and communication.
- Understanding and experience of personnel management software systems.
- Experience of staff benefit management.
- Competent knowledge and interpretation of employment legislation and best practice.
- Experience in changing business environments particularly through Acquisitions would be a benefit.
- Business Partnering / Project experience.
- Employee Relations experience.
- Broad HR Management experience gained ideally within a fast paced and commercial work environment.
- Strong leadership, strategic and collaborative skills.
- Proven ability to support and develop Line Managers.
- You will have fantastic interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Training development experience.
- Experience of being a Line Manager.
- Supportive friendly style
- High level of accuracy
- Absolute discretion
- Professional attitude
- Clear and open communicator
- Adaptable attitude
- Personal caring approach
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- All aspects of HR administration and records management.
- Supportive HR for Line Managers.
- Personnel management systems and staff rewards system.
- Competency of employment legislation and practices.
- Understanding of managing Complex Employee relations.
- Business wide training plans.
- Staff holidays and supporting payroll
- Handling all aspects of recruitment both internal and external providers.
- Handling change management in an agile style fast growing environment.
- Understanding of wide range of job sectors from tech, marketing, sales, account management, contact centres and finance.
- Regular communications across business on all personnel issues.
- Handling of various personnel projects from departmental, legislation, or specific developments.
- Support culture and wider business development programme.
- Personnel stats and key business information.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Rewards Exclusive staff discounts.
- Free healthy snack
- Exclusive staff holiday discounts
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular social and team events
- A relaxed, friendly and fun work environment
- Time for training and selfimprovement
- Highly effective, motivated and supportive team members!
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Jodie Tucker Cordant People Barnstaple on######### or email me on
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 29 days ago