Private Client Solicitor
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
A well-regarded law firm in Bolton is seeking an ambitious private client solicitor (4+ years' PQE) to join their private client department.
- You will join this established team as a private client solicitor and manage a varied caseload including wills, probate, LPAs, estate planning, trusts (including personal injury trusts) and Court of Protection matters.
- The firm prides themselves on offering a friendly down to earth working environment, good staff retention and long term career development. Many of the staff have been with the firm throughout their careers.
They offer real flexible working practices and are happy to consider part-time (3 or 4 days per week) for the right individual.
- You must be a qualified private client solicitor/legal executive with a minimum of 4 years' PQE. You will be client focused and have a proven track record in handling all aspects of private client matters.
You will ideally be working towards the STEP qualification or have already obtained this and/or a Member of Solicitors for the Elderly. Experience/exposure with high net worth clients/estate matters would be advantageous although not essential.
- The firm is offering a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits, flexible working, on-site parking and ongoing support/training and progression.
- Apply now to be considered for this private client solicitor vacancy in Bolton.
Posted 6 days ago