Buying Manager Beauty
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels are excited to be working on a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Buying Manager or Senior Buyer with experience in the beauty sector to join an innovative and boundary pushing business who look for new ways to inspire and excite their customers.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Buyer or Buying manager to build and create a team around them. The role is being created due to outstanding business performance and the drive to be at the cutting edge of beauty products. You will have a flair for product and knowledge of the sector to be first to capitalise on emerging trends. The business operates at a very fast pace and we are looking for people who are amenable to change.
Reporting in to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the supply base to maximise sales and margins, developing the ranges and driving continual growth
- P&L management of allocated brands
- Liaising with the trading teams to make sure all products, ranges and promotions are planned and presented correctly
- Recruiting new Beauty brands and being at the cutting edge of emerging trends
- Negotiating optimum trading terms with new and existing suppliers
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of promotions, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Being the brand specialist. Develop, implement and deliver brand plans including range reviews, promotions and pricing ensuring consistency with commercial strategy
- Demonstrable track record of success in delivering a profitable and innovative product range.
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to a fast changing world
- Genuine team player at all levels
- Collaborative mindset
- Customer focus
- Solid business acumen
- Experience of developing Own Brand Beauty ranges
- Passion and knowledge of the beauty industry
Please apply today for a confidential discussion around the opportunity in more detail.
Posted 43 days ago