CCTV and Alarm Technician
£25000 - £26000 per annum + 35k OTE Bonus/commission Company vehicle
Installation Technician Hertfordshire,Buckinghamshire and Bedforshire
Mobile role with company vehicle**Competitive basic salary and monthly bonus per installation**
Linsco Recruitment are currently looking to source an Installation Technician for a mobile role covering the Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire region. The role involves the installation, maintenance and programming of security products such as CCTV, Bio metrics and alarms systems. This is a great opportunity to work with a large and reputable company within its sector, offering training and support along with a competitive salary and the opportunity to increase earnings!
Technician Responsibilities include:
- The successful installation technician will be responsible for wiring, programming and maintenance of products and services.
- Diagnosing and repairing equipment malfunctions
- Training customer o newly installed equipment
- Pre wiring low voltage wiring in structures during installations
- Troubleshooting, finding and solving issues
- Install, move and/or modify access systems and related equipment to an acceptable standard
- Good knowledge of computers and IT literacy
- Able to operate a variety of windows systems and Microsoft office , knowledge of serves and networks
- Competent using routers & network stitches
- Competent working with IP addresses is essential
- Competent in termination of network cables and testing
- As you will be operating largely on your own, Health and Safety is highly important. Applicants must be able to risk access and report any risks they may prohibited the installation.
- Must be well organised and manage own time effectively
- have good communication skills, reporting to the office n progress and communicating with customers in a customer facing role.
- operate effectively with paperwork and reporting, making sure all required documentation is completed before and after installation, with this information then provided to the office.
- Maintain the required stock level of materials in company vehicle
This company is huge in its sector, well known for its quality products and installations.The earning potential is above market average, offering excellent earning potential for those willing to work effectively ad productively. A company vehicle will also be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for potential candidates with relevant experience to work for an outstanding company in their field.
For further details please contact Chris at Linsco on#########
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 32 days ago