Agricultural Technician / Plant Technician
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits:Van + Fuel Card
Permanent (Full time)
Agricultural Service Technician / Plant technician / Plant Mechanic / Plant Fitter
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Rota: Mon - Fri DAYS
Overtime: Available at increased rate
Benefits: Van and Fuel Card, Paid Travel
My client, a large heavy plant hire company, is looking for a qualified and experienced Agricultural Service Technician / Plant technician / Plant Mechanic / Plant Fitter to join their workshop fitter team.
The Agricultural Service Technician / Plant technician / Plant Mechanic / Plant Fitter will be based out of the depot out of the Huntly area.
The main responsibilities of the Agricultural Service Technician / Plant technician / Plant Mechanic / Plant Fitter will include;
- Accurately ordering of your parts and working closely with the parts department.
- Working closely with the service supervisor
- Repairing and maintaining machines on customer’s sites as required to ensure conformance with manufacturer’s specification
- Accurately completing all relevant paperwork daily
- Carrying out inspections and repairs of machines at our depot as required - in line with manufacturer’s specification and any regulations affecting their use
- Ensuring that there is no deficiency or defect likely to affect the safe working of a machine – and notifying appropriate manager of any defective or unsafe equipment
The successful Agricultural Service Technician / Plant technician / Plant Mechanic / Plant Fitter will have;
- City and Guild, NVQ or SVQ qualifications
- Experience in Agricultural plant, diesel engines, electrics, hydraulics, transmissions and fault finding using electronic diagnostic equipment
- Good computer skills however training will be provided
- In this role as a Service Engineer, you need to have good customer service skills and relevant experience and qualifications within the industry.
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
Benefits you will receive will be;
- Competitive hourly and overtime rate
- Internal and external training
- Company Van with fuel car and paid travel
- Uniform and PPE provided
If you are interested in this role or feel like you would be a suitable workshop fitter candidate, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Chloe at Kemp Recruitment on#########
Posted 113 days ago