We are hiring experienced ANIMATORS to work on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience animating a broad range of characters, creatures and vehicles, ensuring the animation style is suitable for the desired direction.
At Axis you have the opportunity to work on a number of projects across many genres; we have some really great work coming down this year, so if you are someone who enjoys pushing the quality bar, working in fast-paced studio and who is a team player, we want to hear from you!
All applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
- Character Animation
- Vehicle Animation
- Creature Animation
- Camera Layout/Previs
- Accomplished portfolio of different kinds of animation
- Proven production experience within a team
- Ability to create and iterate keyframe animation quickly
- Experience working with and editing mocap data
- Ability to interpret feedback/direction accurately
- Ability to multi task and work will under pressure
- Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges
- Thorough knowledge of Autodesk Maya is essential
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation, with a keen eye for character pose and staging
- Good knowledge of cinematography
- Experience working with Maya Trax and blending animation clip data
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of basic real world physics and their application for animation.
Posted 16 days ago