Business Development Manager
Competitive salary plus performance based bonus
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: London, UK
Position: Permanent, Full Time
Remuneration:Competitive salary plus performance based bonus
We are on the hunt for a highly talented individual to join our Europe Sales Team as a UK Business Development Manager. This position is based in our dynamic London co-working office. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, friendly team with great ambition.
We are leaders in the expert design and manufacture of LED lights and controls, ENTTEC are an Australian company operating on a global scale.
Based in Melbourne, with offices in Europe and the United States, our revolutionary lighting control equipment and software is used and trusted around the world by theatres, broadcast studios, architects and industry professionals.
Business Development Manager:
As ENTTEC's new UK Business Development Manager, you will actively grow sales within the UK and Ireland by searching out new business opportunities while continuing to service the existing client base.
The ideal candidate will come equipped with an understanding of lighting and lighting control, as well as experience of navigating the different channels to market, including lighting design, project and specification work.
What you'll do:
- Increase sales in UK and Ireland by seeking new business
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships
- Create, negotiate?and close?commercial agreements
- Organise and carry out regular client visits
- Devise and implement strategies to meet sales targets and maximize profitability
- Convert technical queries into achievable sales opportunities
- Increase awareness of the ENTTEC brand and products across key markets
- Represent the company at trade shows
- Be aware of and uphold company policy and work methods
Skills and Attributes
- Proven track record in business development
- Ability to achieve targets and increase revenue through the generation of leads
- Strong understanding of lighting industry, specially entertainment and architectural
- Experience of navigating specifiers and tender processes
- Capable of building and maintaining professional relationships
Enthusiasm to succeed in creating new areas of business
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to multi-task and manage own time
- Familiar with the updating and maintenance of client and project information through CRM tools
- Ability to understand and simplify complex information
- Self-motivated, self-starter to quickly work under limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn new computer systems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliability and discretion
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years' experience in similar sales role is preferable
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Hold a relevant degree is preferable
- Experience within the lighting/ controls industry
Culture and Perks
- Competitive salary plus performance based bonus
- A diverse and engaging working environment
- A full-time role, starting ASAP
- Knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Working hours: 0900-1700, Monday- Friday with 1 Hour lunch break
- Annual leave per year: 25 days
- Target based bonus scheme upon completion of probation
- Be part of a team who care and support one another
This is your chance to work in a creative and high-achieving team. If you believe you have what it takes, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please click on “apply now”. Attach your application (cover letter and CV), telling us why you would be perfect for this role.
Posted 18 days ago