Supply Teachers required South Sheffield
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
£110 - £150 per day
Permanent (Full time)
ARE YOU A TEACHER LOOKING FOR A ROLE IN A PRIMARY SCHOOL IN SOUTH SHEFFIELD/CHESTERFIELD?
Are you looking to work on flexible day to day basis?
Here at Teaching Personnel we are working with a lot of Primary schools in the South Sheffield and Chesterfield area that are looking for day to day cover during the academic year. We are looking for skilled, motivated and flexible Primary School Teaching Assistants to cover within different Primary schools and classes across both Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The successful applicants will have the ability to support lessons across both key stages and be in supporting and enabling all children to achieve their very best. Having a thorough knowledge of the curriculum and able to work as part of a team is essential for supply!
-£110 - £150 per day for day to day teaching work
1,2,3,4 or 5 days week. We work with your preferences!
Looking for Teaching Assistant who are:
- Flexible and has a caring nature
- Enthusiastic and imaginative
- Dedicated, well organised and strives for excellence
- Have the relevant experience in Primary schools or are recent graduates!
So what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £45, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you are interested in what we have to offer, or want to find out more about specific roles please send your CV you can also contact the Teaching Personnel Sheffield South Primary Branch on######### for more information on the role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 113 days ago