Looking for New Challenge In Coventry? Are you a Car Driver? Service Car Solutions are recruiting for a Confident Facilities Assistant (Reception). This Role is Full time- Monday-Friday.
Main Duties and Key Accountabilities of this role
* To provide an effective reception service ensuring the safety and security of external visitors and partners. To provide an efficient and comprehensive service within the facilities team. Provide a high quality reception service, ensuring the safety and security of external visitors and partners.
* Provide a high level of customer service; supporting staff to ensure to ensure that they can work efficiently and effectively.
* Ensure queries and requests for service are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with internal service level agreement (SLA).
* Ensure that office standards are maintained to a high level and are aligned with the Homes England's culture and core values (The Homes England Way)
* Manage a suite of meeting rooms, ensuring that they're kept safe and tidy, layouts altered on a daily basis as per user's requirements and ordering hospitality and refreshments as and when required.
* Stock control and re-ordering of vending, hospitality, stationery and personal protection equipment. Maintaining adequate stock levels, managing associated suppliers and ensuring reconciliation of invoices.
* Deal with operational security, building management, cleaning and property maintenance issues attending periodic review meetings with contractors and/or building management, escalating matters where necessary.
* Where required, attend health and safety inspections of offices and review and action recommendations generated by the inspection reports. Work to ensure that Homes England's offices are a clean, tidy, safe, and secure and enabling environment at all times for staff and visitors
* Contribute and promote sustainability in the workplace supporting Homes England's approach to reducing its carbon footprint in its office locations.
* Ensure that multifunction devices/photocopiers onsite are functioning correctly, carrying out preventative maintenance where necessary and reporting any issues to maintainers and chasing up service calls. Managing and ensuring supplies of consumables are maintained on site.
* Manage the audio visual equipment e.g. SMART and polycom for users, reporting any issues arising to maintainers and monitoring service calls.
* Provide a post room function for occupants, organising incoming/outgoing post and couriers as and when required.
* Help and assist with internal office moves of staff and associated IT and equipment
* Order goods and services promoting the use of the Government Procurement Card (GPC) and ensure that the statement is reconciled accurately and promptly each month.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety work place regulations and testing regimes, statutory fire regulations including ensuring first aid and fire marshal certification is kept up-to-date
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability. If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on######### , or alternatively send an updated CV to #########
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Posted 18 days ago