Support Worker Sensory Impairment
£9 - £12 Per Hour
Learning Disability Support Workers ? Full Time & Flexible working available.
£8.50 ? £12.00 per hour.
Better Healthcare Services are a friendly, independent care agency with over twenty years' experience of providing quality temporary staffing to the care sector.
At Better Healthcare, we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported and unlike some agencies we will not ?fine' you if you need to cancel a shift.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to adults with learning disabilities and Sensory Impairment in a variety of in South Lincolnshire.
- Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Specialist two day ?Introduction to Learning Disability' training course
- Ongoing training & development, including opportunity to study NVQ 2 Diploma in Learning Disabilities
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on######### or email your CV to ######### .
Posted 31 days ago