Graduate Quality Engineer
£18000 - £22000 per annum + 28 days holiday including BH
Permanent (Full time)
Job Profile for Graduate Quality Engineer CB137026
Graduate Quality Engineer required.My client are a well established specialist plastic moulding company based in the Guildford area, working predominantly throughout the Electronics and Automotive sectors to provide methods and services to a wide range of clients and customers. Delivering quality manufactured products using tool design and AutoCAD, they deliver a reliable service which delivers endless results and develops customer relationships to a high standard.
- My client are now seeking a Graduate Quality Engineer to join their team of Engineers, to ensure quality is always compliant with the needs of their valued customers. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a knowledge of engineering processes and materials with the plastics industry, alternatively a good working knowledge utilised in an engineering related subject.
Graduate Quality Engineer**Position Overview**
- Completing full evaluations and quality checks for approval from production, whilst checking they meet customer requirements
- Updating SOPs to ensure accuracy, ensuring understanding and acceptance of SOPs
- Progressing 8Ds to completion and providing copies to customers
- Ensuring actions are taken when an 8D requires a response from other departments
- Developing reporting structure for monitoring internal and external rejects
- Suggesting improvements to existing systems and giving targets for improvements
- Liaising with other staff prior to starting the run of a job, being able to provide details of quality requirements
- Calibrating equipment and up keeping
- Undertaking a fair report for customer requests
- Managing and arranging rejected items returned from clients back to site to assess quality issues
- Processing technical orders and completing quality issues, highlighting any concerns
- Monitoring and keeping up to date records of suppliers
- Working with the SHEQ manager on BSI audit preparation, taking appropriate actions
Graduate Quality Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualified in an Engineering subject or similar
- Knowledge of Quality control, desirable but not essential
- Able to be flexible and contribute to the business needs
- Ability to progress and improve systems
- Supervisory experience, advantageous
- Proactive and positive attitude
Graduate Quality Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary, £18,000 £22,000 dependent upon experience
- Working hours, Monday to Friday, 40 hour working week
- 28 days holiday, including bank holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 126 days ago