Deputy Home Manager - up to £45,000 per annum + Bonuses
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
£45000 - £47500 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Home Manager Required in Cheltenham, Full Time, £45k + Bonus Scheme, Elderly Nursing Home, Excellent benefits, Full Time
An exciting opportunity is required for a qualified Deputy Home Manager caring, motivated individual to join a medium sized home in Cheltenham. The home provides nursing care for frail, elderly clients suffering from dementia. The successful candidate must hold an RGN qualification. My client will consider applicants looking to take a step up. My client offers fantastic progression and training opportunities for the right candidate.
- Managing members all members of staff
- Recruiting new staff
- Regulating staff performance
- Ensuring CQC compliance
- Budget control
- ensuring maximum patient occupancy
The successful candidate must -
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS and references
- Previous nursing home experience
- Must have management experience
- Excellent communication, marketing and business skills
- Understanding and clear knowledge of CQC standards
- Deputy Managers may be considered for this role
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...