Childrens Support Worker
£8.90 - £11.50 per hour
Prestige Liverpool are seeking experienced, confident support workers to build a team of support to care for a bubbly, lovely 6 year old boy who has cerebral palsy.
Shifts are set and continuing on fixed hours of:
Mornings Mon / Wed / Fri 07.00am08.30am
Evenings Tue / Thur 3.30pm 6.30pm
Saturdays 3pm 6.30pm & Sundays 2pm6.30pm.
We require reliable, dedicated care workers who can commit to some / all of these hours.
Role will involve attending to personal care needs, prior to school and after school. Engaging with the child, encouraging communication where possible. Providing Reassurances when the child is upset, engaging in play therapy and social activities.
It would suit a worker who is confident in their skills and therefore must have prior care experience within the last 2 years.
Prestige can offer you a fantastic support network, A dedicated care coordinator and a 24/7 support network.
If you think you could be suitable for this role, dont hesitate contact us today on######### for an immediate telephone prescreen quoting ref: MagullC
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Benefits program
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life shopping, preparing drinks and meals
- Supporting social activities local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- *Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties and M.S*Assignments vary from short to longer visits, days and nights.
What were looking for from you:
- Were looking for at least 6 months paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be Complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
Were also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a hands on and can do attitude
Wed love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant
Posted 38 days ago